Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Stephen Goss

Little Marlow Parish Council Stephen Goss

Born in Windsor, I have always lived locally in Maidenhead and Bourne End before moving to Little Marlow with my family back in 2000. I spent 42 years with Akzo Nobel (formerly ICI) and now retired, I have enjoyed providing support as a volunteer in the NHS in Wexham Park Hospital, as witness support at High Wycombe Magistrates Court and am currently providing reading support via Schoolreaders at a local Marlow school.

My adult sons attended local schools and benefitted from the open spaces and many sporting facilities in this area. I am a cricket fan and am vice president of Little Marlow CC and an avid follower of rugby. For many years I used to play before taking up coaching the minis and now both my sons continue to play for Marlow 1st XV.

I participate in the Little Marlow Residents Association and my main interest in being a Parish Councillor is to preserve and protect the green belt in our area for future generations. I want to ensure that the parish of Little Marlow maintains its rural identity and is not consumed by the larger local towns.