Little Marlow Parish Council are always at looking at areas to improve the parish for its parishioners. An Action Plan (copy can be found on our publications page) is agreed every financial year.
List of projects undertaken over the last few years:
- The purchase of two defibrillators for The Pavilion & Abbotsbrook Hall.
- The installation of a new picnic table and two Springers into the recreation ground playground.
- The creation of a Green Path along Heath End Road - a project in conjunction with Chepping Wycombe Parish Council.
- The creation of a Green Path along C100 (Burroughs Grove) from the Rebellion Brewery and The Three Horse shoes Pub.
- The creation of a Green Path along Sheepridge Lane from the roundabout on the Marlow Road to the Cemetery entrance.
- The installation of The Brig - a new exciting piece of play equipment at the Recreation Ground.
- The installation of a VAS (vehicle activated sign) in Sheepridge Lane which has vastly improved the safety on this road.
- The installation of Zeebright beacons on the pedestrian crossing in Well End near to Clayton School. Making this a much safer crossing to use.
- The refurbishment and improvement of drainage to the Spade Oak Car Park, Coldmoorholm Lane.
- The improvement of the entrance to the Cemetery from Sheepridge Lane.
- The installation of new LED light fittings in Abbotsbrook Hall.